Join your friends and fellow members for a much-needed vacation at the beautiful Divi Village and Golf Resort, a luxury, all-inclusive resort property in Aruba.
- What is required to visit Aruba with regard to COVID?
- Visit https://www.visitaruba.com/traveling-to-aruba/entry-requirements-and-visas/aruba-travel-restrictions-covid-19/ for all Aruba mandatory entry requirements.
- You will need a passport not expiring within six months of the date of return.
- What is required to return to the US?
- All air passengers two years of age and over entering the United States (including U.S. citizens and Legal Permanent Residents) to present a negative COVID-19 test, taken within three (3) calendar days of departure. See more information here.
- How far is the Casino from the hotel?
- The resort offers a free shuttle to the Casino which is less than five minutes.
- Can I bring alcohol or tobacco into Aruba in my suitcase?
- Yes, Aruba Customs regulations allow incoming visitors to bring articles for personal use. Persons 19 and over can also bring in 2.25 liters of wine, 3 liters of beer, or 1 liter of liquor and 200 cigarettes, 50 cigars, and or 250 grams of tobacco.
- Can I get married in Aruba?
- Yes, ask us how. Contact Us.