Atlantis Submarine Expedition
Take an Exciting Voyage to the Depths of 130 Feet Below the Caribbean Sea!
Approximately 1 Hour and 45 Minutes including the shuttle vessel to/from the submarine.
Departure: 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm
Transportation is not included. Your trip departs from Atlantis Store Oranjestad, across from the Renaissance Resort.
If you do not scuba dive or snorkel here is a great way to explore Aruba underwater! Actually be able to explore the reef and watch for turtles, moray eels, sharks, and more. Join the Atlantis Submarines, voted Aruba's most outstanding attraction, on an unforgettable guided tour aboard the largest passenger submarine fleet in the world. The submarine is U.S. Coast Guard approved, environmentally friendly, and fully air-conditioned. This is a fantastic way for children who don't snorkel or dive to experience life in the sea.
Children must be a minimum of 36" in height (90 cm) and 4 years old to ride the submarine. Transportation is not included. Check-in at the Atlantis Store about 30 minutes before departure time. Must be able to climb stairs. In order to ensure the safety of our passengers, Samsung Galaxy Note7 devices are prohibited in the submarine.
Activity Level: Easy
- Barcadera Reef
- Several shipwrecks
The submarine is air-conditioned, wear casual clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
Health & Safety
• There is frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-use areas, including the check-in counter, the ferry, dining areas, and other facilities across the island.
• Please maintain social distance, especially while waiting / boarding.
• Attractions will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
• Our snorkel equipment is washed and sanitized before and after each tour.
However, we do recommend that you bring your own if possible.
• Across our transfers & activities we have adapted a more meticulous cleaning routine of our vehicles, vessels, storefronts, and offices.
• Safety guidelines will be advised on our tours and we ask for your understanding in following instructions from our staff regarding these guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer is provided when boarding any vehicle or vessel, and at different points at our locations.
• Guests who are visibly sick will not be allowed to participate.