Natural Pool Off-Road Adventure by Land Rover
Looking to see another side of Aruba? Come explore the rugged Aruban outback in one of our open-air vehicles. We'll take you on a thrilling adventure to the Natural Pool while enjoying beautiful views all around you!
This tour is not recommended for guests with back or kidney problems or that are pregnant.
Activity Level: Strenuous
- Natural Pool
- Baby Natural Bridge & Ruins
- Alto Vista Chapel
- Snorkel Gear
Wear your swimsuit! Pack a towel, sunblock, sunglasses, a hat or visor, a camera, and shoes that will allow you comfortably walk on rocky terrain
Round-trip transportation from most hotels is included. To confirm your pickup time, visit one of our Activities Desks or Guest Services Desks in your hotel.
Health & Safety
• For your health & safety, we have limited the number of persons per vehicle.
• Please maintain social distance, especially while waiting / boarding.
• Our snorkel equipment is washed and sanitized before and after each tour.
However, we do recommend that you bring your own if possible.
• We ask that guests be able to get in to and out of the vehicles without assistance.
• Included is a tube mask (bandana) as a face covering.
• Across our transfers & activities, we have adapted a more meticulous cleaning routine of our vehicles, vessels, storefronts, and offices.
• Safety guidelines will be advised on our tours, and we ask for your understanding in following instructions from our staff regarding these guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer is provided when boarding any vehicle or vessel and at different points at our locations.
• Guests who are visibly sick will not be allowed to participate.