Full Day Baby Beach Land Rover Safari
Want to See Aruba’s Hidden Treasures? Let Us Take You in a Safari Around the Island with a Snorkel Stop at the Famous Baby Beach!
Approximately 7 Hours
Departure: 9:30 AM
This tour is not allowed for guests with back or kidney problems that are pregnant or children younger than 4 years of age (ID required)—rough terrain.
Activity Level: Moderate
- California Lighthouse
- Alto Vista Chapel
- Baby Natural Bridge & Ruins
- Black Stone Beach
- Ayo Rock Formations
- Glass Blowing Demo @ Studio Murano Art
- Lunch at Studio Murano
- The Donkey Sanctuary
- Baby Beach
- Snorkel Gear
Wear your swimsuit! Pack a towel, sunblock( bring reef-safe lotion and plenty as you will be very close to the equator and can burn easy), sunglasses, a hat or visor, a camera, and shoes that will allow you comfortably walk on rocky terrain
Health & Safety
• For your health & safety, we have limited the number of persons per vehicle.
• Please maintain social distance, especially while waiting / boarding.
• Our snorkel equipment is washed and sanitized before and after each tour.
However, we do recommend that you bring your own if possible.
• We ask that guests be able to get in to and out of the vehicles without assistance.
• Included is a tube mask (bandana) as a face covering.
• Across our transfers & activities, we have adopted a more meticulous cleaning routine of our vehicles, vessels, storefronts, and offices.
• Safety guidelines will be covered on our tours, and we ask for your understanding in following instructions from our staff regarding these guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer is provided when boarding any vehicle or vessel and at different points at our locations.
• Guests who are visibly sick will not be allowed to participate.